Google AdSense is one of the best ad networks to monetize a blog or a website. Every new webmaster has a dream to monetize his website with this ad network. But, getting an AdSense approval is not that easy. Because, AdSense has introduced some rules and requirements where a site or blog should be six months old.
Now the question is: How to get Ad sense account approval for blog:
If your Blog or a site has minimum 15+ posts, then it’s easy to get your AdSense account approved. Here are some points mentioned to get AdSense approval.
- Buy a custom domain: In certain countries like India and China, there is a requirement of at least 6 months for the domain to apply for AdSense. So, buy a domain which is at least 6 Months old.
- Lead a nice design and blog structure: The first impression of any website or a blog comes with design and structure. So, make sure that you have a professional looking templates and layouts. Add pages like About and Contact Us and ensure that sidebar looks professional.
- Use Root domain: Use Google apps to create a domain specific email address.
- Have sufficient posts: Google Adsense told that we must have sufficient content in every single web page. So have at least 15-20 well written blog posts.
- Be careful while choosing content images: Google AdSense doesn’t approve blogs if they lead to copyrighted content. If you have copied images from Google Search, then delete it from your blog or a site. Flickr will help you to find images for free.
- Do not use AdSense prohibited content: AdSense doesn’t approve if the site with copyrighted contents, adult contents, violent and weapon related contents.
If you follow all the above mentioned points, you can get your AdSense approval. Do let us know if you have any question related to AdSense approval. If you enjoyed reading this article, then share it with your friends.