Today, WhatsApp Marketing is changing drastically. If someone ask like “Do you have WhatsApp account?” and our answer is “Yes”. This is because WhatsApp allows users to share unlimited text, audio/video messages for free.
This is the reason why the popularity of “Whats App” has been increasing.
What is WhatsApp marketing?
In 2009, WhatsApp was introduced by Brian Acton and Jan Koum. This messaging application is popular because it is now having more than 1.5 billion monthly users because can be easily reach the targeted audience. It has some powerful strategy which help in improving business profits and bring more leads. Promoting business by communicating the public is WhatsApp Marketing.
How to do WhatsApp marketing?
- WhatsApp enables you to create groups upto 256 members to communicate with your customers by sending links,catalogs, videos, images and all kind of information related to your business.
- It has “Broadcast” feature, which lets you send an identical message to multiple people at a time.
- It allows users to make audio/video call directly to other users who are in your phone contact list. So you can instantly communicate with your customers and improve quality of your service
- To attract the attention of the customers, you can enrich your texts using Italics and
- To make a successful “Whats App Marketing”, it is better to use all the WhatsApp functions like sharing address and updating status etc.
Some of the Examples of Whatsapp Marketing are:
- Absolut Vodka: The brand of this premium vodka was launched its limited edition to engage customers in Argentina. So, they decided to host an exclusive event. In order to get tickets to attend the event, people has to convince Seven, a fictional character. The WhatsApp number was released in all the media and people started sending messages, videos, voice sms etc to convince Seven. This had been created a lot of tingle in the market.
- Young Progressive Farmers: A WhatsApp group called “Young Progressive Farmers” is created to educate farmers on modern methods of farming using less water and get higher yield.
In order to do Whats App marketing and get benefit your business, you need to perform certain things like:
- Communicate with the public in real time
- Provide quality of messages
- Know the public opinion about the launch of new products and services.
We can say that Whats App is the best tool to reach the customers and promote the business. We hope that this blog post has helped you to know more about WhatsApp marketing. So, Please do not forget to share this article to your friends.