Want to double your search traffic? Here are some of the effective SEO techniques that will double your search traffic.
Whether your web pages have Meta titles and descriptions?
Is each web page of your website is optimized with keywords?
Is your URL structure is optimized or not? And many
2 Write Content with at least 1800 words: Surprising? Yeah! It’s true. A recent study by Backlinko concluded that average first-page search result was 1800 words. So, add extra information to your content to make it rank for terms.
3 Improve your search rankings with infographics: Studies revealed that 30% people prefer infographics rather than regular text article. Bur, good and quality design is important. Websites who publish grow traffic faster.
4 Complete YouTube SEO: Focusing on YouTube SEO will push your website onto the first page on Google and get you traffic from YouTube as well. Here are the three ways to improve your YouTube SEO.
- Include relevant keywords in your video title.
- Write video descriptions by using some target keywords.
- Use better video thumbnails. Optimize your website Content: Make your website content SEO friendly by adding internal links, images, videos and other multimedia. Include targeted keywords without keyword stuffing and double check for the unique content. For more information, you can read our previous post How to get organic traffic with SEO techniques.
- Optimize your website Content: Make your website content SEO friendly by adding internal links, images, videos and other multimedia. Include targeted keywords without keyword stuffing and double check for the unique content. For more information, you can read our previous post How to get organic traffic with SEO techniques.
- Use Google Search Console: Google Search Console is one of the best SEO tools in the market. Use Search Console to find keywords where you rank on the web page.
- Create your own keywords: Understand what users want and what they are searching for. You can use a phrase as a keyword. Look at the below example. Always focus on the keywords and the topics that are within your niche.
- Building Backlinks: Backlinks are very important. High quality links will results higher rankings.
- Local SEO: As digital technology have bought a revolution in the human society, people use online resources to research. If you have a e-commerce store, you can’t neglect Local SEO because, Local SEO includes ranking factors like name, address, location etc. For more details, read our previous blog How to get more traffic without Backlinks.
- Guest Posting: Guest blogging is a method of writing posts to be published on another blog to increase traffic. Few years ago this method was dead because of all the spammy content and paid links. However, as long as the blog post has original and high quality content, Google will not penalize you. Just be sure to avoid duplicate content.
If you want more information about Effective SEO Techniques, please refer our previous blog posts. We hope this blog helps you in getting information about Effective SEO Techniques. Let us know by leaving a comment below.